Share content with AirDrop
- Open the file that you want to send, then click Share button in the app window. Or Control-click the file in the Finder, then choose Share from the shortcut menu.
- Choose AirDrop from the sharing options listed.
- Choose a recipient from the AirDrop sheet:
Or open an AirDrop window, then drag files to the recipient:
Sep 08, 2020. Best MacBook Air Case with 3D Creative Blasting Pattern Dongke Frosted Plastic MacBook Air Case. The Dongke MacBook Air hard protective case comes along with a silicone black cover. The Apple logo is visible through the 3D design when the laptop is turned on. During the day, the logo appears dark gray in color and pink at night. May 01, 2020. Product Title Apple MacBook Air 11.6-Inch laptop(1.6 GHz Intel i5, 128 GB SSD, Integrated Intel HD Graphics 6000, Mac OS X Yosemite) - MJVM2LL/A (Manufacture Refurbished) Average Rating: ( 4.7 ) out of 5 stars 23 ratings, based on 23 reviews.
- Select AirDrop in the sidebar of a Finder window. Or choose Go > AirDrop from the menu bar.
- The AirDrop window shows nearby AirDrop users. Drag one or more documents, photos, or other files to the recipient shown in the window.
You can also share content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Receive content with AirDrop
When someone nearby attempts to send you files using AirDrop, you see their request as a notification, or as a message in the AirDrop window. Click Accept to save the files to your Downloads folder.
If you can't see the other device in AirDrop
X Air For Mac
Make sure that your devices meet these requirements:
Mac Air Charger
- Both devices are within 30 feet (9 meters) of each other and have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth turned on.
- Each Mac was introduced in 2012 or later (excluding the 2012 Mac Pro) and is using OS X Yosemite or later. To find out, choose Apple menu > About This Mac.
- Each iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is using iOS 7 or later, with Personal Hotspot turned off.
Apple Macbook Air 13 Inch
Make sure that your devices can receive AirDrop requests:
Adobe Air For Mac Download Free
- Choose Go > AirDrop from the menu bar in the Finder, then check the ”Allow me to be discovered by” setting in the AirDrop window. iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch have a similar setting. If set to receive from Contacts Only, both devices must be signed in to iCloud, and the email address or phone number associated with the sender's Apple ID must be in the Contacts app of the receiving device.
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Security & Privacy. Click the Firewall tab, then click the lock and enter your administrator password when prompted. Click Firewall Options, then deselect “Block all incoming connections.”