Aug 09, 2020. BlueStacks for PC is an emulator that is designed to run Android OS on Windows and Mac computer. It is available for Windows 10/8/7 and Mac. Download now, Free!
The wide range of apps is offered to the Android users that include games, educational apps, communication apps, data management apps and many more.
Most of these apps are available for free; some are paid, while some are developed with the purpose to ease your various tasks.
But have you ever had a thought that what if you want these Android apps on your Mac or Windows PC?
Though you cannot run Android apps directly on your Mac PC, there is an easy and best way with the help of which you can run these apps on PC smoothly and that too absolutely free.
It means even if you want to play an online game on PC, you can easily enjoy it on the large screen and can gain awesome gaming experience.
Now you might be thinking that how this can happen without spending even a single penny?
The answer is, using Android emulators.
- 2 Features of BlueStacks
- 4 How to Install and Access an app on BlueStacks?
- 6 BlueStacks Alternatives
BlueStacks – The Best Android Emulator
Android emulators are nothing but the third-party software that enables you to install and run all Android apps on your Windows PC & Mac without any hassle. These include BlueStacks, Nox App Player, Andy, MEmu App Player, LDPlayer, PrimeOS, Remix OS Player and many more.
When we have a long list of Android emulators, you may get confused about what to choose for your online games or apps.
Among all, BlueStacks is taken as one of the most effective and best Android emulators, which is used by millions of people around the world.
Due to the high compatibility with Mac, high speed and improved graphics are some of the reasons that force people or we can also say gamers to use BlueStacks to play their favorite game on their system with Mac OS.
Yes, you are thinking right.
Now, you can install Candy Crush Saga, Creative destruction, Clash of Clans, Rise of Kingdoms, Brawl Stars and almost all Android games on your Macs.
All you need is an internet connection and high internet speed.
Here, in this guide, you will learn everything about BlueStacks for Mac, including its features, steps to install and run BlueStacks, and system requirements.
Features of BlueStacks
BlueStacks provides you an effective way to have everything on your Mac, which otherwise was limited to your mobile devices. It is a medium with the help of which you can enjoy your Android life on another system.
Some features that make BlueStacks differ from other Android emulators.
BlueStacks gives you a facility to set your own customized keymap as per your needs and preferences. You can also choose to use the default keymap created by BlueStacks for the convenience of its users. Setting keys is quite simple, with just drag and drop function you can easily perform this task.
BlueStacks enables you to play multiple games from multiple Google accounts at the same time or you can also play multiple games on the same account simultaneously. Thus, you can enjoy as many games as you want in separate windows. Hence, there are endless possibilities with BlueStacks multi-instance.
The performance of games on BlueStacks is 6 times faster than on your Android phone. This feature makes BlueStacks undoubtedly the most effective way to play mobile games on your PC. What else do you want when you are getting the highest game performance and user experience on PC for free?
Other features include:
- It is the fastest Android gaming tool for Mac and PC that offers distraction-free gaming experience to the users.
- The simpler user-interface allows you to access apps on BlueStacks with great ease and comfort.
- The latest version of BlueStacks gives 8 times faster performance than its previous version.
- BlueStacks consume lower memory and lower CPU, thus you need not worry about resource consumption of your system.
Now, let’s move to the next section where you will learn the steps of getting BlueStacks on your Windows PC.
How to Install BlueStacks for Mac?
Downloading and installing BlueStacks for Mac is quite easier and straightforward. You just need to follow these steps to have it on your PC.
- First of all, click the download button for downloading BlueStacks on your system.
- Make sure to give the appropriate location to save it.
- Once it is downloaded, you have to run its .dmg or .pkg file to install it completely.
- Once you confirm, it will start the installation process.
- You require following the on-screen instructions.
- So, have patience and let it be completed, which may take a few minutes.
- Now, your Mac is ready to run all Android apps and games.
After completing these steps, it’s time to make the best use of BlueStacks for Mac by installing and accessing apps on it.
In the next section, you will learn the steps of how to install and access apps on BlueStacks, using two different ways.
How to Install and Access an app on BlueStacks?
Once you have BlueStacks onto your system, you can access all Android apps on your Mac through this emulator.
For a better understanding of the steps, let’s take ‘Creative Destruction’, an online game, as an example.
You have two ways to access apps in BlueStacks.
- Through APK file
- Through sign-in to Google account
Here, we are going to discuss step by step guide for both ways.
Installing apps on BlueStacks through APK file
- Simply, download BlueStacks from the link listed below.
- Once it is downloaded, install it.
- Now, download Creative Destruction APK file i.e. an executable file of Android from the link given below.
- Double-click on this APK file.
- Confirmation message will pop-up that will ask you to allow the installation of ‘Creative Destruction’ on Mac, i.e. on Bluestacks.
- After installation, go to the home screen of BlueStacks.
- Double-click the ‘Creative Destruction’ icon to open the game.
- Go ahead and enjoy your favorite game on your PC now.
Installing apps on BlueStacks through Google Play Store
- Firstly, download BlueStacks by clicking the download button given below.
- Once it is completed, install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open BlueStacks and sign-in to your Google account to open the Google Play Store on BlueStacks.
- If you do not have a Google account, create a new one.
- Now, open Google Play Store and search for the game or app you want to use/play in it.
- After getting your desired app, click on its Install button.
- The installation process gets started, so have patience.
- After its installation, you have to click on its icon to open the game.
- Be ready to play your game on the large screen.
The steps of both ways will be the same for all apps. All you require is installing the APK file of a particular app you want to install on your system.
BlueStacks provides a great way to experience better performance, quality, and speed of the games or apps on your PC, much better than your mobile devices.
Is BlueStacks Safe to Use?
Being the first and most popular Android emulator, it is highly capable to turn your Mac based PC into an Android environment. It simply means that BlueStacks works by simulating an Android device on a system.
No matter what kind of app you want to run, this emulator makes it easier and simpler, and let you use all apps.
But on the other hand, many new users of BlueStacks raised confusion or doubt on its privacy and security.
Since its release in the year 2009, this emulator has several investors that include various big and trustable brands, such as Samsung, Intel, AMD, and IGG. It implies that through this emulator you are getting a high level of security and privacy that you can completely rely on.
A new version of BlueStacks has also cleared its previous drawback or error, where many users had reported that their antivirus programs identified BlueStacks insecure and showed a warning message conveying that this emulator contains a Trojan. But, this problem was not with all users.
As far as any kind of malware is concerned, you can trust BlueStacks with your eyes closed.
If still, you have any doubt in your mind regarding its privacy or security, you can choose to buy a premium version instead of using a free version all the time.
The introduction of BlueStacks has changed the entire concept of playing games on a small screen of Android devices and a large screen of Windows PC and Mac. Since then, several new similar programs have been launched as the alternatives to BlueStacks.
When anyone is asked about the Android emulator, BlueStacks comes first.
There are various other Android emulators that have similar and even better features than BlueStacks.
Andy android emulator is compatible with most of the Android apps, like WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. One feature that makes it different from others is giving you the freedom to play games on the emulator using your smartphone as a controller. It also supports integrations with a camera, microphone, etc.
Nox App Player
This emulator is quite easier and friendly to use due to its interface similarity to Android devices. It provides a similar experience of downloading and installing apps to that of using Google Play Store on Android devices. It also supports external mouse and keyboard, gamepads and game controller.
It is a powerful Android emulator which is quite easier to configure and is specifically designed to play videogames. So, this emulator allows you to configure your controls much easier and intuitively. Moreover, the virtual Android screen can be made smaller or larger at any time.
MEmu App Player
Installing Android games and setting up the controls are easier on MEmu App Player as compared to other Android emulators. The entire catalog of the games can be accessed on your PC; hence, you just require clicking your favorite game and start playing it on your PC.
Other best alternatives to BlueStacks are:
- Remix OS Player
- Many more..
None of these alternatives to BlueStacks ever disappoint the users with their performance.
System Requirements for BlueStacks
It is a really good decision to have BlueStacks on your Mac, but at the same time, you must also know that your Mac system must meet some basic requirements to run this emulator on it.
It supports Mac OS 10.1 or higher version
Processor – Intel
RAM – minimum 2 GB
HDD – 5 GB free disk space
Operating System – 10.1 or higher version
Graphics Card – Up-to-date graphics drivers
BlueStacks works perfectly on all systems that meet these minimum system requirements.
So, if you are wondering whether your desired app will be able to install or run smoothly on your system, simply compare these minimum system requirements with your PC specifications.
The better specifications you will have, the better performance and quality you will experience on your system.
Simply stop wondering how to play Android games on your Mac, follow this guide and gain unbelievable gaming experience on the large screen with better performance.
In this era of mobile technology, there is hardly any person who has never used any mobile device. Among Android, iOS and other mobile devices, which makes the remarkable position among them are Android devices. When more and more people are using Smartphones as the best affordable solution to meet their needs, Android OS has become most popular around the world because of its amazing functionalities and features to the users.
Bluestacks For Mac Os
Whether you want to play games, want to communicate with others, want to learn something, want to prepare documents, want to manage your data or anything related to the technical world, Android users can easily access all such apps on their devices.
No doubt, many of these apps are available for free, but some are paid. It means to access these apps, you need to pay some amount or you can go for their paid versions, once you are fully satisfied with their free trials.
But, do you know that you can use these Android apps on your Windows PC and Mac OS?
These apps are exclusively developed to use on Android devices, so you cannot use them directly on your system. But, it doesn’t mean having to follow some complex or paid procedure to get these apps on PC. We have one free solution with the help of which you can perform this task easily and stress-free.
Using this solution, you can also play mobile-based online games on your PC/Mac and can gain excellent gaming experience on the big screen than your mobile phones.
Yes, it is possible. Only you require is the Android emulator.
- 4 How to Install the Android app on PC using BlueStacks?
BlueStacks – Most Popular and Reliable Android Emulator to Meet Gaming needs on PC
Now, you may be thinking of how this android emulator can help you to install and run Android apps on your system.
Android emulator is actually third-party software that works great in emulating the Android environment on Windows OS and enables you to get all its apps on Windows PC and Mac systems.
Some of the popular Android emulators are BlueStacks, Nox App Player, Genymotion, MEmu, Andyroid, and many others.
Here, in this guide, we are going to get all the essential information about one of the most popular and trusted emulators – BlueStacks.
You know what? Millions of people around the world have used this emulator for different purposes, where the main reason involves their gaming needs. Yes, no matter what game you want to play on your PC, with the help of BlueStacks, you can get your desired game on your PC/Mac and that too with better performance and quality.
If you are an action game lover, you must use BlueStacks to install Clash Royale, State of Survival, Crystal Borne, Raid Shadow Legends, Clash of Clans or any Android game on your desktop.
Before moving to the installation steps of BlueStacks, it would be good to be more familiar with this emulator through its wonderful features.
Features of BlueStacks – How it Stands Out?
Let’s have a look at some of the amazing features of BlueStacks that makes it stand out from other android emulators out there in the market.
- This emulator allows you to set the customized keymap based on your needs. BlueStacks also has a default keymap for its users, but you can choose to set your keys, which is quite simple using drag and drop function.
- Do you want to play various games on PC simultaneously? Yes, BlueStacks supports multiple instances that enable you to play many games using different Google accounts or many games using the same Google account, all at the same time. All these games can be played in separate windows.
- If we talk about its performance, you will be amazed to know that BlueStacks perform 6 times faster and much better than Android devices. Due to this reason, BlueStacks is widely used to play games on Windows PC.
- BlueStacks has a simple and user-friendly interface; it means even if you are using this emulator for the time, you will not find any difficulty in accessing apps on this emulator.
- It is also recommended to use the latest version of BlueStacks. It is so because it performs 8 times faster than its prior versions.
- Moreover, there is no need to worry about your system’s resource consumption, as this emulator is well-known for its lower memory and CPU consumption.
Let’s learn how to get BlueStacks on your PC and Mac.
Steps to Install BlueStacks on PC/Mac
Installing BlueStacks on Windows and Mac does not hold any kind of long or complex process, nor, you have to take the help of any paid tool. The whole process is quite simple and straightforward.
All you have to do is just use these steps and get this top-rated emulator on your computer/laptop.
- The first very step is to download BlueStacks using the download link given here.
- After this emulator is downloaded, you have to double-click this downloaded file to install the BlueStacks.
- After taking your confirmation, the installation process will get started.
- Make sure to follow the on-screen instructions attentively.
- The completion of the installation process may take a few minutes, so wait for it.
- Once it is installed completely, your system is ready to install and use Android apps on it.
Now, once BlueStacks is installed on your PC, you can use it to install any Android app or game without any hassle.
Let’s learn how to get the Android app on BlueStacks so that you can use it effortlessly on your PC.
How to Install the Android app on PC using BlueStacks?
Now, it’s time to install and run Android apps on your PC with the help of BlueStacks.
As you have already learned the steps of getting BlueStacks on your system, now learn to get an app/game using BlueStacks.
It can be done in two ways. One is using the APK file of that particular app and another one is using Google Play Store.
In order to make you understand it in a better way, here we are going to install ‘Clash Royale’ with both these methods.
Installing Android app on BlueStacks using APK
- Download BlueStackson your PC/Mac with the help of the available download link.
- After this, you have to install by clicking its .exe file.
- Now, open the BlueStacks.
- In the next step, you have to download Clash Royale APK using the download link given here.
- Once it is downloaded, double-click this file.
- You will get a pop-up window, asking you to confirm the installation of this online game on your PC.
- After its installation, go to the main page of BlueStacks.
- You will find an icon of Clash Royale and click on it.
- Now, your game is ready to play on your system.
Installing Android app on BlueStacks using Google Play Store
- Download BlueStacks on your PC/Mac with the help of the available download link.
- After this, you have to install by clicking its .exe file.
- Now, open the BlueStacks.
- In the next step, you have to sign-in to the Google account with the aim to access apps available in the Google Play Store.
- No worries if you have no Google account, you can create the new to move further.
- Open the Google Play Store and type ‘Clash Royale’ keyword in the search bar.
- Now, select the topmost result and click its Install button.
- Once it is installed completely, its icon will be available on the main page of BlueStacks.
- That’s it, start playing your favorite game on the large screen of your computer.
BlueStacks – Is it safe to use?
No matter which Android app you want to install on your system, BlueStacks makes the entire process easier and smoother by letting you use any kind of Android app effectively on your PC.
Even though it is the most popular android emulator around the world, many users are still confused about their system’s privacy and security when it comes to getting third-party software on it.
It has been reported that this emulator is completely safe to use and you can blindly rely on it to meet your gaming needs on your PC.
More to this, the latest version of BlueStacks has overcome all downsides or errors which had been reported by some of its users. Some had complained of it as an insecure emulator and also reported some kind of warning message indicating it as an emulator with some viruses.
Moreover, this emulator does not contain any kind of malware. But still, if you are not satisfied with the answer, you are advised to go for its premium version instead of its free version.
Alternatives of BlueStacks
The above information about BlueStacks will surely encourage you to install this emulator on your PC/Mac and enjoy your desired apps on it.
Here are some of the alternatives to BlueStacks, which you can try to have a somewhat similar or better experience than BlueStacks.
- Remix OS Player
- And many more…
No matter which emulator you will choose to get Android apps on your PC, each one of them will work great and will never disappoint you in terms of their performance.
System Requirements for Installing BlueStacks
Bluestack For Mac Download
It is really good that you have decided to go with BlueStacks on your PC. But, have you checked whether your system is capable enough to install and use BlueStacks without getting any issue?
For this, you must check these minimum system requirements and determine if your system meets these requirements or not.
Operating System – Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Processor – Intel or AMD Processor
RAM – at least 2 GB
HDD – 5 GB of free disk space
Graphics Card – latest Graphics drivers
DX – Version 9.0c
Bluestacks For Macbook Air
The system with better PC specifications than these minimum requirements always performs better and incomparable.
Blue Stacks Windows10
If you are wondering how to get your favorite mobile-based game on your PC/Mac, this guide will help you to answer all of your queries with a 100% satisfied solution.
Simply, get BlueStacks on your system and gain fantastic gaming experience on the larger screen than your Android device, and that too with superior performance and speed.
What are you thinking?
Use this guide to install BlueStacks and start playing your favorite game on your computer/laptop and have more fun with your friends.