The latest MacBook Air features a stunning Retina display with True Tone technology, Touch ID, the latest Apple-designed keyboard, and a Force Touch trackpad - all housed in a thin and light iconic wedge design made from 100 percent recycled aluminum.² And with 12-hour battery life, it's a do-it-all notebook that goes all day long.¹. Sep 01, 2020. Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage, 1.8GHz Intel Core i5) - Silver: AC Adapter Included: Amazon.in. AppleCare+ for Mac AppleCare+ for Mac is an insurance product that provides up to three years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental coverage, each subject to an excess fee of £79 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or £229 for other damage.
Buy an AppleCare plan online
Get coverage for your eligible iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods, or other device.
Buy Apple Macbook Air
Buy an AppleCare plan in Settings
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open Settings.
- Go to General > About.
- Tap AppleCare+ Coverage Available. If you don't see AppleCare+ Coverage Available, check to make sure that your device is eligible.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your purchase. You can see the price of the AppleCare plan when you follow these steps.
Learn what services and support are covered by an AppleCare plan.
Best Buy Apple Macbook Air + Applecare
- If you still need help buying an AppleCare plan, contact Apple Support.
- In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase. In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase.
- In some countries and regions, you can buy an AppleCare Protection Plan within 1 year of your purchase of an eligible Mac, Apple TV, or other device.
Apple's Limited Warranty and AppleCare plan benefits are in addition to your consumer law rights. Not all products and buying options are available in all countries or regions.