May 04, 2020. The MacBook Pro comes with a software bundle that includes OS X Lion, their newest operating system, and a suite of software for organizing, socializing, creating and editing media, and browsing the web. Since Apple released its new Lion operating system earlier this year, all of the new MacBook.
When you install Microsoft Windows on your Mac, Boot Camp Assistant automatically opens the Boot Camp installer, which installs the latest Windows support software (drivers). If that doesn't happen, or you experience any of the following issues while using Windows on your Mac, follow the steps in this article.
Free Music Downloads For Macbook Pro
- Your Apple mouse, trackpad, or keyboard isn't working in Windows.
Force Touch isn't designed to work in Windows.
- You don't hear audio from the built-in speakers of your Mac in Windows.
- The built-in microphone or camera of your Mac isn't recognized in Windows.
- One or more screen resolutions are unavailable for your display in Windows.
- You can't adjust the brightness of your built-in display in Windows.
- You have issues with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi in Windows.
- You get an alert that Apple Software Update has stopped working.
- You get a message that your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this version of Windows.
- Your Mac starts up to a black or blue screen after you install Windows.
If your Mac has an AMD video card and is having graphics issues in Windows, you might need to update your AMD graphics drivers instead.
Install the latest macOS updates
Before proceeding, install the latest macOS updates, which can include updates to Boot Camp.
Format a USB flash drive
Downloads For Macbook Pro
To install the latest Windows support software, you need a 16GB or larger USB flash drive formatted as MS-DOS (FAT).
- Start your Mac from macOS.
- Plug the USB flash drive into your Mac.
- Open Disk Utility, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder.
- Choose View > Show All Devices from the menu bar.
- From the sidebar in Disk Utility, select your USB flash drive. (Select the drive name, not the volume name beneath it.)
- Click the Erase button or tab.
- Choose MS-DOS (FAT) as the format and Master Boot Record as the scheme.
- Click Erase to format the drive. When done, quit Disk Utility.
Download the Windows support software
After preparing your USB flash drive, complete these steps:
- Make sure that your Mac is connected to the Internet.
- Open Boot Camp Assistant, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder.
- From the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose Action > Download Windows Support Software, then choose your USB flash drive as the save destination. When the download completes, quit Boot Camp Assistant.
Learn what to do if you can't download or save the Windows support software.
Install the Windows support software
After downloading the Windows support software to your flash drive, follow these steps to install the software. (If you're attempting to resolve issues with a Bluetooth mouse or keyboard, it might be easier to use a USB mouse or keyboard until these steps are complete.)
- Make sure that the USB flash drive is plugged into your Mac.
- Start up your Mac in Windows.
- From File Explorer, open the USB flash drive, then open Setup or setup.exe, which is in the WindowsSupport folder or BootCamp folder. When you're asked to allow Boot Camp to make changes to your device, click Yes.
- Click Repair to begin installation. If you get an alert that the software hasn't passed Windows Logo testing, click Continue Anyway.
- After installation completes, click Finish, then click Yes when you're asked to restart your Mac.
If you can't download or save the Windows support software:
- If the assistant says that the Windows support software could not be saved to the selected drive, or that the USB flash drive can't be used, make sure that your USB flash drive has a storage capacity of at least 16GB and is formatted correctly.
- If the assistant doesn't see your USB flash drive, click Go Back and make sure that the drive is connected directly to the USB port on your Mac—not to a display, hub, or keyboard. Disconnect and reconnect the drive, then click Continue.
- If the assistant says that it can't download the software because of a network problem, make sure that your Mac is connected to the Internet.
- Make sure that your Mac meets the system requirements to install Windows using Boot Camp.
If a Mac feature still doesn't work after updating the Windows support software, search for your symptom on the Apple support website or Microsoft support website. Some features of your Mac aren't designed to work in Windows.
Jul 29,2019 • Filed to: Download YouTube Videos • Proven solutions
If you are scratching head to look for a way on how to get YouTube app for Mac and download YouTube videos on Mac, including MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and iMac, you are lucky here to find this helpful tutorial on how to download YouTube for MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and iMac. Free download YouTube videos on Mac is not very easy but it is not a problem that can not be solved. Go on and have a try.
I highly recommend the video download tool iTube HD Video Downloader, which is perfectly designed for Mac OS platforms, including MacBook Air, Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, iMac and more. Besides YouTube, you can use this Mac YouTube video downloader app to grab online videos from sites like Dailymotion, Metacafe, Break, VEVO, Vimeo, and 10,000+ sites. The YouTube App for Mac also allows you to save a YouTube playlist, channel or category in only one click. And it provides you with a built-in FLV player, so that you can enjoy the downloaded or existing videos instantly. Just follow the below detailed tutorial to download videos from YouTube to MacBook Air, iMac and MacBook Pro.
iTube HD Video Downloader - YouTube App for Macbook to Download YouTube Videos on Mac
- 1 click download YouTube to MP3 format in HD quality with download extension or YouTube URL.
- Download video or music files from 10,000+ online video sharing sites like YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Vevo, etc.
- Download the entire YouTube playlist or channel with 3X faster speed.
- Convert downloaded YouTube videos to video/audio format, and preset for any devices.
- Record any online video from any sites including those 'unable to download sites'.
- Transfer downloaded YouTube video or music files to iTunes Liabrary or mobile devices.
- Offer a Private Mode to protect your video downloading information with a password.
How to Download YouTube Videos on Macbook (macOS Mojave included)
Step 1. Install the YouTube App for Mac
After downloading the YouTube app on your Macbook, simply drag the downlaoded YouTube downloader app to the 'Applications' folder on your Mac. And then double click the program icon to run the YouTube app on Mac.
Step 2. Start to Download Videos from YouTube to Mac
Find your favorite videos from YouTube and you will have 2 options to download YouTube videos:
1) When you play the video, you will see a 'Download' button on the top left corner of the video window. Directly click on the button and select your desired output resolution like 1080P or 720P. The video will be immediately captured by the Mac YouTube App. If you are using Chrome browser and haven't found the Download button, don't worry, click here to get more info about how to add download extension to Chrome in steps.
2) Copy the video URL and go to the main interface to click the 'Paste URL' button. The program will begin to grab the video. Or simpply click on the direct video URL and drag it to the program interface, this smart application will load the video and start to download it. You can insert up to 1000 URL links together into the downloading blank, separate each one by Enter button, this YouTube downloader for Mac will download them all and you can just leave the YouTube videos to it.
If you would like to save batch videos and do not want to wait in front of your Mac, you can click the 'Clock' icon at the bottom left corner of the program and select 'Shutdown' or 'Sleep' option. Then you can leave your Mac on to grab video.
Optional. Convert YouTube Videos to Other Formats
If you want to watch downloaded YouTube videos on specified players or devices but encounter incompatible, this YouTube downloader app for Mac will helps you to convert the video to your wanted format. You can go to 'Downloaded' tab and click 'Add to Convert List' icon on the right to add the video to 'Convert' menu.
After you go to 'Convert' menu, you can see a 'Convert' icon on the right of your selected video. Click the 'Convert' icon and choose your desired output format from the pop-up conversion window to start converting.
Part 2. Free Download YouTube Videos on MacBook Pro, MacBook Air And iMac
Here we also prepare a free solution to download YouTube Video on Macbook. Free YouTube Downloader for Macis the free version of iTube HD Video Downloader which supports to download YouTube videos free with a single click. It supports downloading YouTube videos in batch and has the ability to shut down your Mac or let it enter sleep mode when the download is finished. But have to remember that this Mac Free YouTube Downloader is only for personal use.
How to Free Download YouTube Videos on Macbook (macOS Mojave included)
Step 1. Install the Free YouTube App for Mac
Firstly make sure that you have already downloaded Free YouTube Downloader App on your Macbook. Then luanch it and get ready to download the YouTube video.
Step 2. Start to Download Videos from YouTube to Mac
Then go the YouTube website and copy the URL of the video that you want to free download. Back to the Free YouTube Downloader and click 'Paste URL' button, you will see this free YouTube app will automatically analyze the url and give you the window to select ideal output video quality,
Just simply click 'Download' to start downloading the YouTube video.
Step 3. Find The Downloaded YouTube Video
A few seconds later, when the video is fully downloaded, you can find it on 'Downloaded' Tab.
Part 3. Tips about YouTube for Macbook Pro, Macbook air and iMac
MacBook Air is a laptop product manufactured by the Apple Company, it has a heavy duty battery that lasts up to an incredible twelve hours between charges. From your morning coffee till your evening commute back home, you can work even when unplugged. When it's time to relax, you can get up to twelve hours of iTunes movie playback. And with up to thirty days of standby time, you can go away for weeks. There are many three types of Macbook laptops, that is Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, and iMac.
What Should You Know When Watching YouTube on MacBook:
Apple Macbook Pro Software Download
1. Utilize the MacBook features
When you are watching YouTube online using your MacBook Air, Pro or iMac, you should know the basic features contained in your MacBook, for example placing dragging the icons, downloading videos and other important files you may wish to have.
2. Secure your account
When you are subscribed in Youtube using your MacBook, you can secure your accounts by signing with secure passwords, also use the MacBook antivirus so that you protect your MacBook from viruses such as Trojan horses and others.
3. Make sure your MacBook is fully charged
Since all MacBook have long lasting batteries, you can charge them fully and comfortably use them when unplugged for twelve hours, the MacBook are also equipped with Core latest Pentium technologies of i5 and i7 processors that enable you to live streaming from the youtube.
More Tips about Macbook Pro, Macbook air and iMac:
Apple MacBook now has an outstanding reputation for providing laptops that can perform really well. You have the next-generation MacBook Pro with all the features of the regular Mac, in addition to advanced graphics and processing capabilities. It’s also a high-end MacBook model that is available in 13, 15, and 17 inch versions.
The MacBook Air belongs to a line of ultra-portable notebook computers and it’s designed to offer portability and performance. With a full size keyboard design and aluminum casing, the MacBook Air is sold in the 11.6 and 13.3 inch sizes. There is a variety of models with different specifications, all currently using Intel Core i7 or i5 CPUs and SSD storage.
The iMac is a series of all-in-one desktop computers which has advanced through six different forms. The original iMac G3 was made with an egg shaped look with a CRT monitor and enclosed in a colored, transparent plastic case. iMac G4 is the second major upgrade with its hemispherical design and an LCD monitor. The iMac G5 and Intel iMac are the third and fourth revisions, boasting a slim and unified design on a simple metal base.