Mar 23, 2020 Top 8 Best Free Torrent Clients for Windows 10, 8 and 7 (2020 Edition) Below is the list of Top 10 Torrent Clients and now we are going to discuss all of the Torrent Clients available in our list. Without wasting further time, let’s get started. Tribler (Torrent Client with Anonymity) The first torrent Client in our list is Tribler. A VPN will hide your location and torrent history to safeguard you against any legal issues, as well as from hackers. Using a VPN in conjunction with a good torrent client is the only way you can guarantee safety while torrenting. With that in mind, we’re looking at the best torrent and P2P clients that are safe to use with a VPN. Add More Trackers. Trackers are a good way to optimize the torrent download speed. Adding new and faster trackers to your existing torrents can increase the download speed by adding new seeds.
The qBittorrent project aims to provide an open-source software alternative to µTorrent.
Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, OS/2, Windows).
qBittorrent is based on the Qt toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar library.
qBittorrent is developed by volunteers in their spare time.
Good Torrent Client
If you like this piece of software, please make a donation and help it survive.
Donation info here.
Best Torrent Client Windows
If you want to help in translating qBittorrent, see these instructions.
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- No Ads
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in many Torrent search sites
- Category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Software)
- RSS feed support with advanced download filters (incl. regex)
- Many Bittorrent extensions supported:
- Magnet links
- Distributed hash table (DHT), peer exchange protocol (PEX), local peer discovery (LSD)
- Private torrents
- Encrypted connections
- and many more...
- Remote control through Web user interface, written with AJAX
- Nearly identical to the regular GUI
- Sequential downloading (Download in order)
- Advanced control over torrents, trackers and peers
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- Bandwidth scheduler
- Torrent creation tool
- IP Filtering (eMule & PeerGuardian format compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available on all platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, OS/2
- Available in ~70 languages
Go ahead and try qBittorrent, you won't regret it!