- Browse and download apps to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch from the App Store. The App Store has more than one million apps and games for your iOS device.
- Dec 06, 2019.
Download Mac App Store now from Softonic: 100% safe and virus free. More than 601 downloads this month. Download Mac App Store latest version 2020.
How to request a refund
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- If you see the 'Report' or 'Report a Problem' button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
- Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.
If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com
If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.
If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.
Get more information about refunds
See how long refunds take.
For more information about refund requests or for other refunds that you can’t request on reportaproblem.apple.com, contact Apple Support.
Mac Appstore Redeem
Problem with a subscription?
You can request a refund. You can also cancel the subscription.
Mac App Store El Capitan
If you or a family member bought an item by accident
If you or a family member bought an item by mistake, set up Screen Time to prevent unintentional purchases in the future. You can require a password for purchases, prevent some types of purchases, or disable purchasing completely. Set up Screen Time.
Mac App Store Price Tracker
Refund eligibility might vary by country or region. See the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions for details. In countries and regions with consumer law protections, users retain their rights under these protections. In Australia and New Zealand, consumers retain their rights under the applicable consumer protection laws and regulations.
App Store Download
Store availability and features might vary by country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.