- Seedr: Best Free Online Torrent Client. Tip: Read my review of Seedr for screenshots and a tutorial. Another online torrent client is Seedr.Anyone can get 2 GB of free storage with limited features, or you can pay for more storage and abilities through one of their three paid plans.
- Torrent RT FREE is a modern ad supported BitTorrent client that makes finding, downloading and streaming content easy and straightforward. BitTorrent functionality and clients remained mostly unchanged during last 10 years.
- Free up network resources for other tasks by setting torrent download/upload speed limits. Remotely download torrents with uTorrent Classic from uTorrent Android or through any browser. Optimize your download speed by allocating more bandwidth to a specific torrent.
The qBittorrent project aims to provide an open-source software alternative to µTorrent.
Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, OS/2, Windows).
In order to send or receive files over the BitTorrent protocol, you need a web or desktop-based torrent client, such as BitTorrent Classic. Once you have identified the torrent file to download, you can click or drag it into your free torrent software.
qBittorrent is based on the Qt toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar library.
Torrent Client Free Best
qBittorrent is developed by volunteers in their spare time.
If you like this piece of software, please make a donation and help it survive.
Donation info here.
If you want to help in translating qBittorrent, see these instructions.
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- No Ads
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in many Torrent search sites
- Category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Software)
- RSS feed support with advanced download filters (incl. regex)
- Many Bittorrent extensions supported:
- Magnet links
- Distributed hash table (DHT), peer exchange protocol (PEX), local peer discovery (LSD)
- Private torrents
- Encrypted connections
- and many more...
- Remote control through Web user interface, written with AJAX
- Nearly identical to the regular GUI
- Sequential downloading (Download in order)
- Advanced control over torrents, trackers and peers
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- Bandwidth scheduler
- Torrent creation tool
- IP Filtering (eMule & PeerGuardian format compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available on all platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, OS/2
- Available in ~70 languages
Go ahead and try qBittorrent, you won't regret it!